Natural Pacific Beach Stone Wind Chime
A beautiful natural Pacific beach stones wind chime. This wind chime measures 20 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the chimes.
The stones are smooth and rounded. The chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- not paint: this finish will not flake or peel. The chimes are 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are attached to the handmade copper hanger with 45 strand nylon coated stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use. The stones look even more beautiful when wet.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● chimes suspended with 49 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● natural Pacific beach stones drilled right through and threaded on copper wire
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● handmade copper hook
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes