Wind Chime Freestanding Sea Glass Beach Stone Copper
A gorgeous freestanding double wind chime with a beach stone base: Naturally beautiful!
This wind chime has a large Pacific beach stone base. The intertwined copper supports are embedded right into the stone base. The artist-made copper wrapped beach glass is smooth with a mat finish. There are three small beach stones under each copper wrapped piece of glass.
This freestanding wind chime measures 26 inches high and 16 inches wide.
The sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from a handmade copper hanger with coated 21 strand stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
This wind chime may be used anywhere, inside or outside year round. It looks really nice with a little mulch around the stone base.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● chimes suspended with 21 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● artist-made beach glass smooth with a matt finish, expertly copper wire wrapped
● large natural Pacific beach stone base
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free, fast, expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes