Wind Chime Freestanding Sea Glass Driftwood Copper Beach Stone
A freestanding driftwood, glass, copper, and cedar and beach stone wind chime— naturally beautiful.
The Pacific driftwood is inserted into a beautifully crafted cedar base. The copper wrapped artist-made sea glass is smooth with a mat finish. The chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from a handmade copper hanger with coated 49 strand stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
The beach stone is smooth and rounded, and loose on top of the cedar base to add interest and weight.
This freestanding wind chime measures 26 inches high. The cedar base measures 10.5 X 6.5 inches. The wood has been treated with an exceptional tung nut oil.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● chimes suspended with 49 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● the artist-made beach glass is smooth with a matt finish, expertly copper wire wrapped
● natural Pacific driftwood
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes