Outdoor Large Copper Beach Stone Driftwood Wind Chimes
A natural Pacific beach stone and driftwood wind chime- naturally beautiful.
This wind chime measures about 46 inches long from the top of the copper hanging loop to the bottom of the polished copper windsail. The driftwood and beach stone section measures about 23 inches wide.
The stone and driftwood are drilled through and strung on a strong copper wire. The stone is large, smooth, rounded. The driftwood is Pacific Coast rugged.
The 5 handcrafted copper chimes have a beautiful antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the 5 copper. The chimes measure from 17 - 13 inches long.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● natural Pacific beach stone and driftwood drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● western red cedar roundel treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid polished copper windsail
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Fast, free, expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes