Wind Chime Driftwood, Beach Stone, Sea Glass Handcrafted
This West Coast wind chime is made from Pacific driftwood and beach stone, with a stunning cobalt blue copper wrapped artist-made sea glass piece. Naturally beautiful!
This wind chime is 30 inches long and 3 inches wide.
The 3 sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from a handmade copper hanger with coated 49 strand stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
This wind chime is well suited for year round outdoor use, or use it inside by a sunny window.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● chimes suspended with 49 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● artist-made beach glass smooth with a matt finish, expertly copper wire wrapped
● natural Pacific beach stone and driftwood
● handmade copper hook
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes