Wind Chime Pacific Driftwood with Large Copper Chimes
A beautiful Pacific driftwood wind chime- naturally beautiful. The driftwood was collected from the a local beach and treated with a wonderful tung nut oil finish.
This wind chime measures 48 inches long from the top of the copper loop to the bottom of the hammered copper windsail.
The 5 sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw copper and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 17, 16, 15, 14, and 13 inches long. They are suspended from the tung nut oiled cedar roundel with handmade copper rings. The beach stone clapper produces a sweet sound against the copper.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● handmade copper hook
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● large beautiful Pacific driftwood top section
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes