Wood Copper and Brass Wind Chime Handmade
A beautiful natural slice of British Columbia tree wind chime- inspired by nature.
This wind chime measures 24 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the brass chimes. The wood section measures about 7 inches wide X 6 1/2 inches long. The wood has been treated with a wonderful tung nut oil finish.
The sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from a handmade copper hanger with nylon coated 49 strand stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● chimes suspended with 49 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● beautiful section of driftwood tree
● handmade copper hook
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes