Natural West Coast Wind Chime Outdoor Windchimes
A natural Pacific beach stone and driftwood wind chime- naturally beautiful.
This wind chime measures about 59 inches long from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the windsail.
The beach stone is drilled through and strung on a strong copper wire.
The 5 handcrafted copper chimes have a beautiful antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the 5 copper. The chimes measure from 17 - 13 inches long.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● natural Pacific beach stone and driftwood drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes