Wind Chime Beach Stone with Large Copper Chimes
This beautiful wind chime features 3 natural Pacific beach stones. There are hammered copper spirals between each stone.
The 5 copper chimes are treated with a reactive-- not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The longest chime is 17 inches, the shortest is 13 inches. There is a beach stone clapper that produces sweet sound against the copper chimes. This wind chime measures 54 inches long from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the hammered copper windsail.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use. The stones look even more beautiful when wet.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● handmade copper hook
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● natural Pacific beach stones with hammered copper spirals
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free, fast, expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes