Wind Chime Driftwood Sea Glass Shell Copper 7 Copper Chimes
This wind chime measures about 48 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the oiled cedar windsail. The top driftwood section measures about 13 inches long and 7 inches wide.
The rugged driftwood is naturally beautiful. It is drilled through and strung on a strong copper wire.
The 7 handcrafted copper chimes have a beautiful antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the 5 copper. The chimes measure from 18.5 - 12.5 inches long.
This wind chime is suitable for year round outdoor use.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● the copper chimes are treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● cedar (not plywood) roundel and windsail treated with an wonderful tung nut oil finish
● natural Pacific driftwood drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes