Wind Chime Driftwood Sea Glass Shell Copper Chimes
A natural Pacific driftwood, sea glass and oyster shell wind chime— naturally beautiful.
This wind chime measures about 63 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the windsail. The top driftwood section measures about 28 inches long and 9 inches wide.
The driftwood is drilled through and strung on a strong copper wire.
The 5 handcrafted copper chimes have a beautiful antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the 5 copper. The chimes measure from 17 - 13 inches long.
This wind chime is suitable for year round outdoor use.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● the copper chimes and windsail are treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● cedar roundel (not plywood): will not delaminate) treated with an wonderful tung nut oil finish
● natural Pacific driftwood drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes