Beaver Gnawed Driftwood Outdoor Wind Chime
This is an awesome find: a beaver cut (both ends) piece of driftwood. How cool is that?
This wind chime measures 30 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the brass chimes. The piece of driftwood measures about 7 inches long, and 6 inches wide.
The 3 sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from the handcrafted copper hanger with 21 strand nylon coated stainless steel, with sterling silver crimps. This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● chimes suspended with 21 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● artist-made beach glass smooth with a matt finish, expertly copper wire wrapped
● handmade copper hook
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free, fast, expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes