Beaver Gnawed Driftwood Outdoor Wind Chime
This is an great find: a beaver cut (top end) driftwood log. How cool is that? There is some cracking or checking in this log which only adds to the beauty.
This wind chime measures 47 inches long from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the hammered copper windsail. The piece of driftwood measures about 12 inches long.
The 5 sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw copper and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 17, 16, 15, 14, and 13 inches long. They are suspended from the tung nut oiled cedar roundel with handmade copper rings. The beach stone clapper produces a sweet sound against the copper.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● copper treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● cedar roundel (not plywood: will not delaminate) treated with an wonderful tung nut oil finish
● beaver cut driftwood: exceptionally cool *some splitting/ checking adds to the interest
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Fast, free, expert shipping to the USA and Canada.
© Coast Chimes