Beaver Gnawed Driftwood Wind Chime with Beach Stones
This is an great find: a beaver cut (top end) driftwood log. How cool is that?
This wind chime measures about 22 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the chimes. The piece of driftwood measures about 14 inches wide.
The 3 sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from a handcrafted copper hanger with 21 strand nylon coated stainless steel and sterling silver crimps.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper hardware
● brass treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● beaver cut driftwood
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free, fast, expert shipping to the USA and Canada.
© Coast Chimes