Wind Chime Natural Driftwood Outdoor Large Copper Chimes
A beautiful Pacific driftwood wind chime- naturally beautiful. The driftwood was collected from a local beach, Sunshine Coast, BC.
This wind chime measures 56 inches long from the top of the copper hokk to the bottom of the hammered copper windsail. The driftwood is about 19 inches long.
The 5 sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw copper and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 17, 16, 15, 14, and 13 inches long. They are suspended from the tung nut oiled cedar roundel with handmade copper rings. The beach stone clapper produces a sweet sound against the copper.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● copper treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● cedar roundel (not plywood: will not delaminate) treated with an wonderful tung nut oil finish
● natural driftwood
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes