Wind Chime Natural Driftwood Beach Stones Large Copper Chimes
A beautiful driftwood, beach stone and copper wind chime- inspired by nature.
The driftwood and beach stones are naturally beautiful.
The chimes are cut from raw copper and treated with a reactive- not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces a sweet sound against the copper chimes. The windsail is hammered copper and also treated with a reactive.
This wind chime measures 47 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the copper windsail. The driftwood and beach stone measure 15 inches long (not including the copper hanging loop) and about 8 inches wide.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● natural Pacific beach stone and driftwood drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes