Wind Chiime Freestanding Beach Stone Copper Sea Glass Outdoor
A freestanding wind chime- naturally beautiful.
This wind chime has a Pacific beach stone base which has been treated with an exceptional tung nut oil to bring out a wet from the ocean look. The copper support is embedded right into the stone base. The artist-made copper wrapped beach glass is smooth with a mat finish.
This freestanding wind chime measures 24 inches high and 11 inches wide. The heavy beach stone base measures about 8 X 5 inches, and about 4 inches high.
The sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from a handmade copper hanger with coated 49 strand stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use. You may wish to bury the stone part way in your garden mulch, or rock garden. May also be used indoors near a sunny window as a suncatcher. Makes an excellent housewarming gift, anniversary gift, or gift for the garden enthusiast.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● chimes suspended with 49 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● artist-made beach glass smooth with a mat finish, expertly copper wire wrapped
● large natural Pacific beach stone base
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes