Wind Chime Freestanding Beach Stone Beach Glass Double Chimes
An amazing freestanding double wind chime with a beach stone base: Naturally beautiful!
This wind chime has a large Pacific beach stone base that has been treated with an amazing tung nut oil to bring out the wet from the ocean look. The intertwined copper supports are embedded right into the stone base. The artist-made copper wrapped beach glass is smooth with a mat finish.
This freestanding wind chime measures 25 inches high and 16 inches wide. The heavy beach stone base measures 8 inches long, 5 inches wide, and about 4 inches high.
The sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from a handmade copper hanger with coated 49 strand stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
This wind chime may be used anywhere, inside or outside year round. It looks really nice with a little mulch around the stone. This wind chime makes an exceptional gift, whether for housewarming, anniversary, or for a garden-lover.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● chimes suspended with 49 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● artist-made beach glass smooth with a mat finish, expertly copper wire wrapped
● large natural Pacific beach stone base
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes