Wind Chime Freestanding Beach Stone Sea Glass Copper Outdoor
A freestanding wind chime- naturally beautiful.
This wind chime has a very interesting and beautiful Pacific beach stone base. The copper support is embedded right into the stone base. The artist-made copper wrapped beach glass is smooth with a mat finish. The beach stone has been lightly treated with an exception tung nut oil, to bring out the wet, low tide look.
This freestanding wind chime measures 22 inches high and about 10 inches wide. The heavy beach stone base measures about 7 X 5 inches, and 3 inches high. This particular beach stone would be best if buried a little bit in mulch, or placed in soft plants (such as seen in the last picture) to obtain maximum stability.
The sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from a handmade copper hanger with coated 49 strand stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use. You can even bury the stone part way in your garden, or rock garden. May also be used indoors near a sunny window as a suncatcher.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● chimes suspended with 49 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● artist-made beach glass smooth with a mat finish, expertly copper wire wrapped
● large natural Pacific beach stone base
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes