Wind Chime Freestanding Beach Stone Sea Glass Copper Outdoor
A freestanding wind chime- naturally beautiful.
This wind chime has a beautiful finished cedar base and a rounded beach stone for looks and weight. There wood holding the glass and chimes is natural Pacific driftwood. The artist-made copper wrapped beach glass is smooth with a mat finish.
This freestanding wind chime measures 27 inches high. The cedar base measures about 11 X 6.5 inches.
The sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from a handmade copper hanger with coated 21 strand stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
This wind chime is well suited for outdoor use. Also ideal indoors near a sunny window as a suncatcher.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● chimes suspended with 21 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● artist-made beach glass smooth with a mat finish, expertly copper wire wrapped
● cedar base treated with an exceptional tung nut oil finish
● suitable for indoor or outdoor use
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes