Wind Chime Freestanding Glass Copper Windchimes
This freestanding wind chime is beautiful and very well made. It is nearly 4 feet high.
The intertwining copper support is embedded right into the large beach stone base.
This wind chime measures 43 inches high and 18 inches wide. The beautiful natural Pacific beach stone base is very large and heavy for stability. The stone measures about 10 X 8 inches, and it is about 6 inches high.
The handcrafted copper chimes have a beach stone clapper which produces sweet sound against the copper chimes. The chimes have a beautiful finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake.
The artist-made beach glass is smooth with a mat finish.
This wind chime is wonderful out in the garden / yard / deck all year long, or use in your home or office as kinetic art.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peal
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● artist-made beach glass expertly wrapped with copper wire
● very large natural Pacific beach stone base
● solid hammered copper windsails also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes