Wind Chime Warm Earth Colors Sea Glass Copper Outdoor
This wind chime measures about 43 inches long from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the hammered copper windsail.
The glass morsels are trapped between 2 plates of thick glass in a well crafted red cedar box frame. When the sun shines through the glass you are treated to a kaleidoscope of color! The box frame measures 11 X 5 inches. The cedar has been treated with an exceptional tung nut oil finish. The glass pieces can be shaken around.
There are 5 handcrafted copper chimes. The beach stone clapper produces a sweet sound against the copper. The copper chimes have a lovely antiqued copper finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake.
This wind chime is wonderful out in the garden / yard all year long or use it in your home or office as kinetic art.
The pictures are of the actual wind chime you will receive.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes