Wind Chime Huge Freestanding Sea Glass Copper Brass
This freestanding wind chime is beautiful and very well made. It stands nearly 4 feet high.
The intertwining copper supports are embedded right into the large natural beach stone base.
This wind chime measures 43 inches high and 18 inches wide. The beautiful natural Pacific beach stone base is very large and heavy for stability. The stone measures about 10 X 8 inches, and it is about 6 inches high.
The artist-made copper wrapped beach glass is smooth with a mat finish.
The sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from a handmade copper hanger with coated 49 strand stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
This wind chime is well suited for year round outdoor use. Or use in your home or office as kinetic art.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peal
● chimes suspended with 49 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● artist-made beach glass smooth with a matt finish, expertly copper wire wrapped
● very large natural Pacific beach stone base
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes