Wind Chime Natural Beach Stone Large Copper Chimes
Inspired by nature, this wind chime has 3 large smooth and rounded natural beach stones, 5 copper chimes, and a beach stone clapper.
This wind chime measures 54 inches long from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the hammered copper windsail. The beach stone section measures 20 inches long (not including the copper hanging loop) and about 6 inches wide.
The 5 copper chimes have a lovely finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The longest chime is 17 inches, the shortest is 13 inches. There is a beach stone clapper that produces sweet sound against the copper chimes.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use. The stones look even more beautiful when wet.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● natural Pacific beach stones drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes