Wind Chime Natural Pacific Beach Stones Antiqued Brass Chimes
A natural Pacific ocean beach stone wind chime— naturally beautiful.
This chime measures 28 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the brass chimes.
The beach stones are smooth and rounded. The chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- not paint: this finish will not flake or peel. They are 7, 6, and 5 inches long. The chimes are attached to the handmade copper hanger with 45 strand nylon coated stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
This wind chime is suitable for year round outdoor use. The beach stones look even nicer when wet from the rain.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● chimes suspended with 49 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● natural Pacific beach stones drilled right through and threaded on a strong copper wire
● handmade copper hook
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes