Wind Chime Outdoor Hand Painted Copper Art Wind Chimes
Brilliant colors! This a an original work of art wind chime, with a hand painted reverse alcohol ink painting sealed in 1/2 inch of glass.
This wind chime measures about 45 inches long. The framed artwork top section measures about 11 X 5 inches.
The painting has been protected with multiple coats of UV resistant varnish, as has the finished painting, to help protect against fading. The glass sandwich is neatly framed in cedar, that has been treated with a wonderful tung nut oil finish. This is an outdoor wind chime, and you may use it all year long: it is very well made!
There are 5 handcrafted copper chimes. The beach stone clapper produces a sweet sound against the copper. The copper chimes have a lovely antiqued copper finish- a reactive not paint: this finish will never peel or flake.
This wind chime is wonderful out in the garden / yard all year long, or use it in your home or office as kinetic art.
● completely handcrafted, with original, one-of-a-kind artwork
● *colors are strongly effected by light conditions: this is a very dynamic painting, looking different front or back, bright day or cloudy
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● handmade copper hook
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● original alcohol ink artwork, double-sided (yes, the painting is front and back!
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes