Wind Chime Outdoor Large Driftwood Copper Beach Stone Glass
This natural Pacific beach stone, driftwood, glass and copper wind chime is naturally beautiful.
This wind chime measures about 54 inches long from the top of the copper hanging loop to the bottom of the windsail. The driftwood and beach stone section measures about 20 inches long and 16 inches wide.
The large stone and driftwood piece are drilled through and strung on a strong copper wire. The stone is smooth and rounded. The driftwood is Pacific Coast ruggedly beautiful.
The 5 handcrafted copper chimes have a beautiful antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the 5 copper. The chimes measure from 17 - 13 inches long.
This wind chime is very suitable for year round outdoor use.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● copper treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● cedar roundel (not plywood: will not delaminate) treated with a wonderful tung nut oil finish
● natural Pacific beach stone and driftwood drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● artist-made cobalt green sea glass expertly copper wire wrapped
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes