Wind Chime Outdoor Large Glass Copper Handcrafted
A beautiful glass, copper, and cedar kaleidoscope wind chime.
This wind chime measures about 43 inches long from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the hammered copper windsail. The diamond box frame measures 10 X 10 inches diagonally (7 X 7 inches square). The cedar has been treated with an exceptional tung nut oil finish.
The blue and green glass morsels are trapped between 2 plates of thick glass. When the sunlight shines through the glass you are treated to a kaleidoscope of color!
There are 5 handcrafted copper chimes with a beach stone clapper. The longest chime is 17 inches, the shortest is 13 inches. The copper chimes have a lovely antique finish— a reactive not paint: this finish will not peel or flake.
This wind chime is suitable for year round outdoor use, or use it inside by as kinetic art.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● handmade copper hook
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes