Wind Chime Pacific Beach Stones with Copper and Brass
A natural Pacific ocean beach stone wind chime— naturally beautiful.
This chime measures 33 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the brass chimes.
The beach stones are smooth and rounded. There is a hammered copper spiral between each beach stone.
The chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- not paint: this finish will not flake or peel. They are 7, 6, and 5 inches long. The chimes are attached to the handmade copper hanger with 45 strand nylon coated stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
This wind chime is suitable for year round outdoor use. The beach stones look even nicer when wet from the rain.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes
● handmade copper hook
● the brass chimes are treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● the chimes are attached with 49 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● the Pacific beach stones are drilled right through and connected with heavy copper wire
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● satisfaction is fully guaranteed
© Coast Chimes