Wind Chime Stained Glass Copper Handcrafted Outdoor
When the sun shines through the glass, you are treated to a kaleidoscope of colour.
This wind chime measures about 24 inches long from the top of the copper hook hanger to the bottom of the brass chimes. The diamond box frame measures 6.75 X 6.75 inches diagonally (4.75 X 4.75 inches square). It has been treated with an exceptional tung nut oil finish.
The artist-made beach glass morsels are loosely trapped between 2 plates of thick glass.
The 3 chimes are cut from raw brass. They are polished and treated with a reactive-- not paint: this finsih will not chip or peel. They are 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are attached to the handmade copper hanger with 45 strand nylon coated stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes
● the brass chimes are treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● the chimes are connected to the handmade copper hanger with 49 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● beautiful artist-made sea glass
● well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes