Natural West Coast Wind Chime Outdoor Windchimes
This beach stone and driftwood wind chime is naturally beautiful.
This wind chime measures about 53 inches long from the top of the copper loop to the bottom of the polished copper windsail.
The beach stones are drilled through and strung on a strong copper wire. The beach stones and driftwood look even nicer when wet from the rain.
The 5 handcrafted copper chimes have a beautiful antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the 5 copper. The chimes measure from 17 - 13 inches long.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● real copper
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● natural Pacific beach stones and driftwood drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid polished copper windsail
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes