Glass Copper Cedar West Coast Handcrafted Wind Chime
A beautiful cedar, glass, and copper wind chime- inspired by nature.
This wind chime measures about 55 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the hammered copper windsail. The cedar top section measures 22 X 6 X 1 inches. The cedar is beautiful clear salvaged old growth that has been treated with an exceptional tung nut oil finish.
The artist-made copper wrapped sea glass is smooth with a mat finish.
The 5 handcrafted copper chimes have a antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or chip. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the copper.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● beautiful clear salvaged old growth red cedar treat with Eco-oil
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● artist-made sea glass skillfully wrapped with copper wire
● tung nut oiled western red cedar wood
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free, fast, expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes