Glass Copper Cedar West Coast Handcrafted 7 Chimes Wind Chime
A beautiful cedar, glass, and copper wind chime- inspired by nature.
This wind chime measures about 55 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the polished copper windsail. The cedar top section measures about 19 X 5.5 x 1 inches. The cedar has been treated with an exceptional oil finish.
The artist-made copper wrapped sea glass is smooth with a mat finish.
The 7 handcrafted copper chimes have an antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or chip. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the copper. The chimes measure from 18.5 — 12.5 inches long.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● solid cedar
● real copper
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● artist-made sea glass skillfully wrapped with copper wire
● solid polished copper windsail
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free, fast, expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes