Driftwood Beach Glass Copper Outdoor Wind Chime
This wind chime measures about 49 inches long from the top of the copper hanging loop to the bottom of the polished copper windsail. The driftwood measures about 18 inches wide.
This Pacific driftwood wind chime is naturally beautiful.
The artist-made sea glass and driftwood are drilled through and strung on a strong copper wire.
The 5 handcrafted copper chimes have a beautiful antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the copper chimes. The chimes measure from 17 - 13 inches long.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire, handmade copper hardware
● copper hoop with emerald green copper wrapped glass
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● polished copper windsail
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes