Driftwood Beach Stones 7 Copper Outdoor Wind Chimes
A Pacific beach stone and driftwood wind chime- naturally beautiful.
This wind chime measures about 41 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the windsail. The driftwood and beach stone section measures about 21 inches wide.
The stones and driftwood are drilled through and strung on a strong copper wire. The stones are smooth and rounded. The driftwood is Pacific Coast rugged.
The 7 handcrafted copper chimes have a beautiful antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the 7 copper chimes. The chimes measure from 18.5 - 12.5 inches long.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● natural Pacific beach stones and driftwood drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● oiled cedar windsail
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes