Driftwood Beach Stones 7 Copper Outdoor Wind Chimes
This wind chime measures about 49 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the copper windsail. The driftwood measures about 19 inches wide.
This driftwood, beach stone, and copper wind chime is naturally beautiful.
The 7 chimes are cut from raw copper and treated with a reactive- not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces a sweet sound against the copper chimes. The windsail also pure copper treated with a reactive. You may substitute a hammered copper windsail or round cedar windsail, should you wish. The chimes measure from 18.5 - 12.5 inches long.
This wind chime is suitable for year round outdoor use. The driftwood and beach stone look even nicer when wet.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● real copper
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● cedar roundel
● natural Pacific beach stone and driftwood drilled right through and connected with heavy copper wire
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Fast, free, expert shipping to the USA and Canada.
© Coast Chimes