Kaleidoscope Sea Glass Outdoor Wind Chime
When the sun shines through the glass, you are treated to a kaleidoscope of colour.
This wind chime measures about 28 inches long from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the brass chimes. The diamond box frame measures 7 X 7 inches diagonally (5 X 5 inches square). It has been treated with an exceptional tung nut oil finish. There is a cobalt blue glass roundel under the box frame.
The artist-made beach glass morsels are loosely trapped between 2 plates of thick glass.
The 3 chimes are cut from raw brass. They are polished and treated with a reactive-- not paint: this finish will not chip or peel. They are 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are attached to the handmade copper hanger with 21 strand nylon coated stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes
● the brass chimes are treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● the chimes are connected to the handmade copper hanger with 21 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● beautiful artist-made sea glass
● well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada, other countries reasonable shipping charge
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes