Natural Driftwood Beach Stones West Coast Handcrafted Outdoor Wind Chime
A natural Pacific beach stone and driftwood wind chime— naturally beautiful.
This wind chime measures about 45 inches long from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the polished copper windsail, and 21 inches wide.
The stones and driftwood are drilled through and strung on a strong copper wire. The stones are smooth and rounded. The driftwood is west coast rugged.
The 7 copper chimes are treated with a reactive: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the 7 copper. The chimes measure from 18.5 - 12.5 inches long.
This wind chime is very suitable for year round outdoor use. The driftwood and beach stone look even nicer when wet.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● real copper
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● cedar roundel (not plywood: will not delaminate) treated with a wonderful tung nut oil finish
● natural Pacific beach stone and driftwood drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes