Natural Driftwood Beach Stone West Coast Handcrafted Outdoor Wind Chime
A natural Pacific beach stone, driftwood, glass and copper wind chime— naturally beautiful.
This wind chime measures about 45 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the windsail.
The stones and driftwood are drilled through and strung on a strong copper wire. The stone is smooth and rounded.
The 5 handcrafted copper chimes have a beautiful antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the 5 copper. The chimes measure from 17 - 13 inches long.
This wind chime is very suitable for year round outdoor use.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● copper treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● cedar roundel (not plywood: will not delaminate) treated with a wonderful tung nut oil finish
● natural Pacific beach stone and driftwood drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes