Outdoor Wind Chime Natural Driftwood 7 Large Copper Chimes
Add natural beauty to your outdoor space with this stunning Pacific driftwood wind chime.
Handcrafted with exceptional materials and design, this wind chime features a piece of locally sourced driftwood that measures 30 inches wide and is paired with seven sweet sounding raw copper chimes treated with a reactive finish that will not flake or peel. The chimes range in length from 18.5 to 12.5 inches and are suspended from an oiled cedar roundel using handmade copper rings. The beach stone clapper produces a delightful sound as it strikes the copper chimes.
Measuring 41 inches long from the top of the copper hanging loop to the bottom of the polished copper windsail, this wind chime is suitable for year-round outdoor use in all climates. It is made in North America by an artist with over 30 years of wind chime design experience and is signed by the artist for added authenticity. All hardware and connections are handmade from real copper and there is no string or fishing line - only copper wire is used. Satisfaction is guaranteed with this beautifully crafted wind chime.
Enjoy fast, free shipping to the United States and Canada.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● real copper
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● solid cedar roundel
● natural driftwood
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● fast free expert shipping to the USA and Canada
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes