Wind Chime Beach Glass Cedar Copper Outdoor Chimes
A beautiful cedar, glass, and copper wind chime- inspired by nature.
This wind chime measures about 49 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the hammered copper windsail. The cedar top section measures 25 X 6 x 1 inches. The cedar is salvaged old growth red cedar (gorgeous!) and it has been treated with an exceptional tung nut oil finish.
The artist-made copper wrapped sea glass is smooth with a mat finish.
The 5 handcrafted copper chimes have a antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or chip. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the copper.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● salvaged beautiful old growth red cedar treated with Eco-oil
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● artist-made sea glass skillfully wrapped with copper wire
● tung nut oiled western red cedar wood
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free, fast, expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes