Wind Chime Beach Stone Driftwood Outdoor Chimes
A Pacific driftwood and beach stones wind chime- naturally beautiful.
This wind chime measures 46 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the windsail. The beach stone and driftwood section measures 23 inches wide.
The stones and driftwood are drilled through and strung on a strong copper wire. The stones are smooth, rounded. The driftwood is Pacific Coast rugged.
The 7 handcrafted copper chimes have a beautiful antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the 5 copper chimes. The chimes measure from 18.5 - 12.5 inches long.
This wind chime is suitable for year round outdoor use. The stones and driftwood look even more beautiful when wet.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● copper treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● cedar roundel (not plywood: will not delaminate) treated with an wonderful tung nut oil finish
● natural Pacific beach stones and driftwood drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
@ Coast Chimes, all rights reserved