Wind Chime Beach Stones Copper Outdoor Large Windchimes
This wind chime measures 45 inches from the top of the copper hanging loop to the bottom of the polished copper windsail.
This natural Pacific beach stone wind chime is inspired by nature.
The beach stones are drilled right through and a strong copper wire threads them together.
The 7 chimes have a lovely antique finish- a reactive, not polish: this finish will not peel or flake. The longest chime is 18.5 inches, the shortest is 12.5 inches. There is a beach stone clapper that produces sweet sound against the copper chimes.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use. The stones look even nicer when wet.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● real copper
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● cedar roundel (not plywood: will not delaminate) treated with an wonderful tung nut oil finish
● natural Pacific beach stones drilled right through and connected with heavy copper wire
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Fast, free, expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes