Wind Chime Copper Framed Sea Glass Outdoor Art
This beautifully handcrafted wind chime measures 51 inches in length from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the polished copper windsail. The cedar top section measures 18 x 5.5 inches x 1 inch deep and has been treated with a high-quality tung nut oil finish for added durability and protection.
The artist-made copper wrapped sea glass is smooth with a matte finish, adding a touch of elegance to the design. The 5 handcrafted copper chimes have an antique finish that is achieved through a reactive process, rather than paint. This ensures that the finish will not peel or chip over time. The beach stone clapper produces a sweet, soothing sound when it comes into contact with the copper chimes.
Some other notable features of this wind chime include:
- Completely handcrafted, with exceptional materials and design
- A handmade copper hook and no string or fishing line - all copper wire is used for added durability
- Western red cedar wood that has been treated with tung nut oil for added protection against the elements
- A solid polished copper windsail that has also been treated with a reactive finish to prevent wear and peeling
- Suitable for year-round outdoor use in all climates
- Made in North America by an artist with over 30 years of wind chime design experience
- Each wind chime is signed by the artist, ensuring its authenticity and uniqueness
- Satisfaction is guaranteed
Enjoy fast and free shipping with your purchase.
© Coast Chimes