Wind Chime Driftwood Beach Stone West Coast Windchime
A beautiful natural Pacific driftwood and beach stones wind chime- This is the West Coast.
This wind chime measures 26 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the brass chimes.
The sweet sounding chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from a handmade copper hanger with nylon coated 21 strand stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes
● handmade copper hook
● the brass chimes are treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● the chimes are attached with 21 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● natural Pacific beach stones drilled right through and connected with heavy copper wire
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free, fast, expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes