Wind Chime Driftwood Beach Stones Nature Windchimes
A natural Pacific beach stone and driftwood wind chime- naturally beautiful.
This wind chime measures about 48 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the windsail. The driftwood and beach stone section measures about 12 inches long and 16 inches wide.
The stones and driftwood are drilled through and strung on a strong copper wire. The stones are large, smooth, rounded. The driftwood and beach stones are from the Pacific Coast, Olympic Peninsula.
The 5 handcrafted copper chimes have a beautiful antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the 5 copper. The chimes measure from 17 - 13 inches long.
This wind chime is suitable for year round outdoor use.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● handmade copper hook
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● natural Pacific beach stones and driftwood
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes