Wind Chime Natural Driftwood Outdoor Windchimes
This natural Pacific driftwood wind chime is naturally beautiful.
This wind chime measures about 53 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the windsail. The driftwood section measures about 18 inches long and 9 inches wide.
The driftwood is Pacific Coast rugged.
The 5 handcrafted copper chimes have a beautiful antique finish- a reactive, not paint: this finish will not peel or flake. The beach stone clapper produces sweet sound against the 5 copper chimes. The chimes measure from 17 - 13 inches long.
This wind chime is suitable for year round outdoor use.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● copper treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● cedar roundel (not plywood: will not delaminate) treated with an wonderful tung nut oil finish
● natural driftwood drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes