Wind Chime Glass Beach Stone Copper Brass Unique
This beautiful wind chime is inspired by Pacific West Coast nature.
This wind chime measures about 26 inches long from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the chimes.
The artist-made beach glass is smooth with a mat finish. The beach stone is naturally smooth and rounded.
The chimes are cut from raw brass and treated with a reactive-- the finish is not paint: it will not flake or peel. The chimes measure 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are suspended from a handmade copper hanger with coated 49 strand stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
This wind chime is well suited for year round outdoor use, or enjoy it indoors as a suncatcher.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● chimes suspended with 49 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● artist-made beach glass smooth with a matt finish, expertly copper wire wrapped
● natural Pacific beach stone
● handmade copper hook
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 20 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes