Wind Chime Natural Beach Stone and Copper Large Windchimes
This natural Pacific beach stone wind chime is inspired by nature.
The beach stones are drilled right through and a strong copper wire threads them together.
The 5 chimes have a lovely antique finish- a reactive, not polish: this finish will not peel or flake. The longest chime is 17 inches, the shortest is 13 inches. There is a beach stone clapper that produces sweet sound against the copper chimes.
This wind chime measures 43 inches from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the hammered copper windsail. The stone section measures 9 inches long.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use. The stones look even nicer when wet.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● natural Pacific beach stones drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free, fast, expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes