Wind Chime Natural Beach Stone with 7 SEVEN Copper Chimes
This wind chime measures 45 inches from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the hammered copper windsail. The stone section measures 9 inches long.
The beach stones are drilled right through and a strong copper wire threads them together.The 7 chimes have a lovely antique finish- a reactive, not polish: this finish will not peel or flake. The longest chime is 18.5 inches long and the shortest is 12.5 inches long. There is a beach stone clapper that produces sweet sound against the copper chimes.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use. The stones look even nicer when wet.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● natural Pacific beach stones drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free, fast, expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes