Wind Chime Sea Glass Beach Stones Outdoor Kaleidoscope Windchimes
This wind chime measures about 27 inches long from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the brass chimes. The diamond box frame measures 7 X 7 inches diagonally (5 X 5 inches square). It has been treated with an exceptional tung nut oil finish.
When the sun shines through the glass, you are treated to a kaleidoscope of colour.
The artist-made sea glass is loosely trapped between 2 plates of thick glass. There are 3 smooth and rounded beach stones beneath the framed glass.
The 3 chimes are cut from raw brass. They are polished and treated with a reactive-- not paint: this finish will not chip or peel. They are 7, 6, and 5 inches long. They are attached to the handmade copper hanger with 21 strand nylon coated stainless steel wire and sterling silver crimps.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade brass chimes
● the brass chimes are treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● the chimes are connected to the handmade copper hanger with 21 strand nylon coated stainless steel, sterling silver crimps
● solid cedar
● beautiful artist-made sea glass and natural beach stones
● well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada, other countries reasonable postage
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes