Wind Chime Zen Outdoor Beach Stone Copper Windchimes
This wind chime measures 40 inches from the top of the copper hook to the bottom of the oiled cedar windsail.
This Pacific beach stone wind chime is naturally beautiful.
The beach stones are drilled right through and a strong copper wire threads them together.
The 5 copper chimes have a lovely antique finish- a reactive, not polish: this finish will not peel or flake. The longest chime is 17 inches, the shortest is 13 inches. There is a beach stone clapper that produces sweet sound against the copper chimes.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use. The stones look even nicer when wet.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● handmade copper connections, hardware, hooklets, chimes
● copper treated with a reactive (not paint or polish): this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● cedar roundel and windsail (not plywood: will not delaminate) treated with an wonderful tung nut oil finish
● natural Pacific beach stones drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● free fast expert shipping to the USA and Canada
● satisfaction is guaranteed
© Coast Chimes