Zen Copper Beach Stone Large Wind Chime
This wind chime measures 45 inches from the top of the copper hanger to the bottom of the hammered copper windsail.
The beach stones are drilled right through and a strong copper wire threads them together
The 7 chimes have a lovely antique finish- a reactive, not polish: this finish will not peel or flake. The longest chime is 18.5 inches long and the shortest is 12.5 inches long. There is a beach stone clapper that produces sweet sound against the copper chimes.
This wind chime is very well suited for year round outdoor use. The stones look even nicer when wet.
● completely handcrafted
● exceptional materials and design
● 7 handcrafted copper chimes treated with a reactive, not paint or polish: this finish will not wear off or peel
● no string or fishing line: all copper wire
● natural Pacific beach stones drilled through and connected with heavy copper wire
● western red cedar treated with a superior tung nut oil finish
● solid hammered copper windsail, also treated with a reactive
● very well suited for year round outdoor use in all climates
● made in North America by an artist with over 25 years of wind chime design experience
● signed by the artist
● satisfaction is guaranteed
Free, fast, expert shipping to the USA and Canada
© Coast Chimes